Always in the right
Why Farivps is More Flexible.
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
Frequently Asked Questions
A VPS, or virtual private server, is a form of multi-tenant cloud hosting in which virtualized server resources are made available to an end user over the internet via a cloud or hosting provider. Each VPS is installed on a physical machine, operated by the cloud or hosting provider, that runs multiple VPS.
- Ensure root/admin acccess is enabled.
- Connect to your server using SSH.
- Run the following command: sudo su -
- You should now have root access.
- Step 1: Learn How to Log into Your VPS via Secure Shell (SSH) Access. ...
- Step 2: Update Your Server. ...
- Step 3: Create a New User and Modify Its Privileges. ...
- Step 4: Enable Public Key Authentication. ...
- Step 5: Set Up a Firewall for Your VPS.